It is often said that with time, the infertility might get treated. However, this is far from the truth. The reason being, infertility can only be cured by medical, surgical treatments or even natural treatments. So if you have any concerns it’s important that you go and seek out medical advice and treatment, such as from one of the many fertility clinics in London. There have been several reasons for infertility where the male or the female or sometimes both may be responsible. The major reasons that contribute to this health condition are hormonal problems, disorders in ovulation, cervix structure abnormality, block/damage caused in the fallopian tube and even polycystic ovary syndrome. Nevertheless, the reasons are not just limited here. There are uncomplicated pregnancies for age related problems or even due to poor lifestyle.
In this article, we should be dealing with the necessary treatments to overcome infertility in females
- Treatment for ovulatory problems: The treatment basically involves intake of medicines like Clomiphene which can be used to produce eggs in ovaries. Metformin is a medicinal treatment suggested for Polycystic Ovary syndrome.
- Treatment for blocked fallopian tubes: The treatment involves tubal surgery. It is also known as Ectopic pregnancy.
- Endometriosis Treatment: The treatment for Endometriosis for its earlier stages is laparoscopic surgery. By this surgery the endometrial tissue growth is eliminated. However, if the problem is serious, this surgery might not be the right solution.
- Treatments depending on sperm count: Invitro fertilization is a treatment which involves putting a fertilized egg or eggs into the woman’s uterus through the cervix. Such treatments are opted when the couple faces a severe problem in infertility. It is an assisted reproduction Technique (ART).For sperm counts more than 5 million per ml, IVF is generally opted.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection: This treatment is same as Invitro fertilization and is used for special infertility cases when one sperm is artificially injected into another egg. If the fertilization is successful, the embryo is inserted in the uterus. For sperm counts that are lower than 5 million per ml, this Treatment is used. However, often ICSI is regarded as a better treatment than IVF.
Latest Treatments used due to a failure IVF or ICSI:
- In this kind technique an 8 micron laser beam is used to cut the Zona which is the outer shell of the embryo. This is followed by the transfer of the embryo which is inserted in the uterus for implantation.
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI): This medical surgery is for patients having a lower sperm count, this involves the magnification of the sperm up to 6600 times that enables to select the good sperms and leave the bad ones.
- Embryoscope: Embryoscope is a medical treatment used for examining the embryo development and using the healthier embryo to place it in the womb for successful pregnancy.
Of all the medical and surgical procedures, it is also essential to be naturally fit and healthy during this phase. Consulting a good and an experienced doctor like Dr. Kwang Yul Cha is also very important to get correct guidance and treatment. Doctors usually recommend a good fertility diet without alcohol, salty foods, excessive sugar and processed food. Raw organic fruits and vegetable are often advised to be eaten during this phase, to have an optimized effect of the nutritional value that organic foods generally have .Exercises like yoga are also considered useful during the phase.