Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is what makes people grow vertically, even past their 20s. Generally, a child or young adult’s body can produce at least 700 units per day of these hormones. These are amino acids that will be secreted to the bloodstream to ensure that the body grows, the cells are rejuvenated, the organs are functioning well and the tissues are revitalized. These things mostly happen during sleep, which is why rest is very important.
As the body grows old, usually starts when the person hits 20, the production of Human Growth Hormone declines—from 700 units per day to 400. This is the reason why teens stop growing in height when they reach that age. All those who have not grown to their full potential will be stuck with their heights for the rest of their life—or not with the use of synthetic Human Growth Hormones.
Synthetic Human Growth Hormones are recombined amino acids present in the naturally produced Human Growth Hormone of the human body. There are several types like the Protropin and Somatropin. The former is the very first of its class while the latter is the most common kind, which has a few brands to boot: Accretropin, Genotropin, Norditropin, Tev-Tropin, Saizen, Omnitrope, and Humatrope.
The use of these recombinant Human Growth Hormones (rHGHs) are not only for height improvement but also for boosting overall health and physical performance. Among the advantages that one can get from using the recombinant Human Growth Hormones are:
1. Athletic performance. Consumption of Human Growth Hormone on a regular basis has proved to be very effective energy level boosters. This is due to the amino acids that the body is receiving on a sufficient level.
2. Blood circulation in the body. Human Growth Hormone is composed of 192 amino acids that promote not only growth but proper functioning of organs and tissues in the body, including good blood circulation.
3. Cardiac output. Sufficient production of Human Growth Hormone in the pituitary gland ensures proper growth, cells, organs, and tissues functions, as well as helps improve heart’s health. Using recombined Human Growth Hormone will therefore restore the aging human’s body and therefore the heart’s functions.
4. Rapid burning of body fat. A recent article titled “Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men” on The New England Journal reports that a 6-month Human Growth Hormone use on men showed 7.1% skin thickness increase, 8.8% lean body mass increase, and 14.4% adipose-tissue mass decrease.
5. Recovery time. For working out men and women, recovery time after a rigid training or exerciser can be a little longer. But not when Human Growth Hormone supplements or injections are being consumed. Doing so increases the energy level and boosts the total performance of the body. Thus recovery time is shortened.
6. Stamina and endurance. Human Growth Hormone is the number one source of physical and internal growth. It increases both the endurance and stamina of the person using it as supplement, thus is important to athletes and working out people.
There are a lot of HGH supplements for sale in the market these days. It is best to ask the expert on which is perfect for you.